Senior Financial Analyst, Treasury
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||05/28/2013|
One of our client providing competitive rates, offering a wide variety of loan products, and delivering exceptional customer service. is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, Treasury
Location: Lewisville, TX
Position Type: Direct Placement
- Provides analytical support for multiple Treasury functions including cash management, liquidity forecasting, warehouse line negotiation and administration, and ad hoc special projects as needed
Essential Job Functions:
- Mortgage industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years of directly related work experience.
- Assists with creation and management of liquidity forecasting model (including assumption development and modeling).
- Assists with negotiation and implementation of warehouse financing agreements.
- Collaborates with Treasury managers on key projects to troubleshoot issues and ensure project deadlines are met in a fast paced environment.
- Builds relationships and works with cross functional teams on key projects.